- Total number of shares authorized to be issued
- 109,000,000 shares
- Total number of issued shares
- 27,458,920 shares
- Number of shareholders
- Name of shareholder
- Shares held
- Shareholding ratio
- Consumer Equity Investments Limited
- National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations
- The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (trust)
- GOVERNMENT OF NORWAY
- Suntory Liquors Ltd.
* Shareholding ratios have been calculated after subtracting treasury shares (62 shares).
- Market listing
- First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Listing date
- March 30, 2017
- Securities code
- Business year
- October 1 to September 30 every year
- Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Within three months of the day following the last day of the business year, every year
- Record date
- Last day of the business year, every year
- Record date for dividends of surpluses
- September 30, every year
March 31, every year
- Share trading unit
- 100 shares
- Methods of giving public notices
- Electronic public notices
However, in cases when it is not possible to give public notices by electronic means for reasons such as an accident or other such unavoidable circumstances, public notices shall be listed in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
- Shareholder registry administrator
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited.
- Shareholder registry administrator office
- Stock Transfer Agency Business Planning Dept., Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited., 5-33, Kitahama 4-Chome, Chuo-Ku, Osaka, Japan
Stock Transfer Agency Business Planning Dept., Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited., 1-10 Nikko-cho Fuchu-city Tokyo 183-8701, Japan
Tel.: 0120-176-417 (freephone)
- Administrative procedures
- Please see the following website for more details.